All who visit Graduate House are required to wear a mask – this is to reduce the risk of transmission of breath, cough and sneeze droplets from the wearer to another person in Graduate House.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. **It is very important not to trap germs (viruses, bacteria, etc.) that are on your hand/fingers between the mask and your nose/mouth.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the edges of the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.