A stylish, durable and washable (hand or machine) cloth mask with:
- Outerside layer — stout durable 100% drill cotton fabric with a strong diagonal bias in the weave.
- Internal layer — unwoven fabric, 100% breathable filter.
- Innerside layer — the inside fabric is a strong and sturdy 100% cotton fabric.
- a pocket between the outside and inside layers — enabling insertion of a further protective air filter (cloth, paper, etc.)
All who visit Graduate House are required to wear a mask – this is to reduce the risk of transmission of breath, cough and sneeze droplets from the wearer to another person in Graduate House.
How to put on, use and take off a mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water. **It is very important not to trap germs (viruses, bacteria, etc.) that are on your hand/fingers between the mask and your nose/mouth.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the edges of the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.