Become a Daily Member to take advantage of our car park and other facilities
The four-storey Graduate House car park:
- is secure
- is accessible from 7:30am to 7:30pm, weekdays, Monday – Friday
- is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Long Term Agreements
- may be booked for a weekday (flat rate) or longer
- has the best rates in the Graduate Precinct
- has over 50 spaces
- Only for members and conference delegates at Graduate House.
Book ahead for a car park located at the corner of Church Street and Malvina Place, Carlton.
Telephone: +61 3 9347 3428
If you are a Member, you may book a car park online. To apply for Daily Membership, using which you may park one vehicle in the car park for the day of membership, please complete and return the Daily Membership application form or complete the form online.
Daily Parking – flat rates per day
The car park is open to Members, as well as to meeting and seminar delegates who join as daily members.
*Daily Members can park one vehicle in the car park on a weekday and access the dining room for the day of membership. Download, complete and return the Daily Membership Form to reception OR complete the form online.
To access the car park use the intercom on the west end of Church Street on the wall to the right of the loading bay.
Longer Term Agreements
The table below shows rates for longer term parking arrangements for Members, including Resident Members. A $150 bond payable at term onset is refundable on return of the undamaged remote control at term end.
Directions to our Car Park
1. Turn into Church Street from Bouverie Street or Swanston Street.
2. Drive to the end of Church Street until you reach Graduate House, on the corner of Church Street and Malvina Place.
3. Use the wall intercom to contact reception to request entry to the car park.
4. Enter the car park once the gate has swung open fully.
5. Park in a vacant car space that has no reserved signage.