Become a Daily Member to take advantage of our car park and other facilities
The four-storey Graduate House car park:
- is secure
- is accessible from 7:30am to 11:30pm, seven days a week for casual parking
- is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Long Term Agreements
- may be booked for a day (flat rate) or longer
- has the best rates in the Graduate Precinct
- has over 50 spaces
Book ahead for a car park located at the corner of Church Street and Malvina Place, Carlton.
Telephone: +61 3 9347 3428
If you are a Member, you may book a car park online. To apply for Daily Membership, using which you may park one vehicle in the car park for the day of membership, please complete and return the Daily Membership application form or complete the form online.
Casual Parking – flat rates per day
Member $10.00 (Book online!)
Daily Member* $12.50
*Daily Members may park one vehicle in the car park and access the dining room for the day of membership. Download, complete and return the Daily Membership Form to reception OR complete the form online.
The car park is open to Members, as well as to meeting and seminar delegates who join as daily members. To seek access to the car park use the intercom on the west end of Church Street on the wall to the right of the loading bay.
Casual parking access is available from 7:30am to 11:30pm on weekdays and weekends. Please inform reception if car parking is required after 7pm on weekdays. Please pre-arrange parking with reception if it is required on the weekend.
Longer Term Agreements
The table below shows rates for longer term parking arrangements for Members, including Resident Members. A $150 bond payable at term onset is refundable on return of the undamaged remote control at term end.
Directions to our Car Park
1. Turn into Church Street from Bouverie Street or Swanston Street.
2. Drive to the end of Church Street until you reach Graduate House, on the corner of Church Street and Malvina Place.
3. Use the wall intercom to contact reception to request entry to the car park.
4. Enter the car park once the gate has swung open fully.
5. Park in a vacant car space that has no reserved signage.