$12.00 – $18.00
- Breakfast is served in the dining room on weekdays between 7.00AM and 9.00AM and on weekends between 8.00AM and 10.00AM (Sittings and queue times are one hour later on weekends).
- Capacity limits apply: 16 in the rear dining room section and 20 in the middle section.
- Do not come to the dining room if you have any signs and symptoms of COVID-19, particularly if you have a temperature above 37.5 degrees, a dry cough or a sore throat.
- Before coming to the dining room, wash your hands thoroughly.
- If requested by the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for contact tracing purpose, we are required to provide your first name and your telephone number. We will not provide this information to anyone else and will only provide this information to DHHS if they request such.
- Please wear a mask while in the queue for your meal and take this off, placing it in(face)side down on the table, while dining. We have disposable paper and reusable cloth masks for sale.
- Please follow the distancing floor markers to ensure appropriate distancing while you are in queues and while moving around the dining room.
- Do not move the chairs and tables – these are set up to meet distancing and capacity limit requirements.
- After you have finished dining, please leave your tray on the table. We shall collect this and clean/sanitise the table and chair in preparation for the next guest.