Private Office SpacesBook a day, a week, a month – the hours you need!
City business with no city office – we are the answer!
In the heart of the knowledge and innovation precinct, these offices (and other spaces) are in the iconic Gladstone terraces – part of Graduate House – on University Square. Close to public transport stops (trams, buses), and with onsite secure bike and car parking, you are a short walk away from Melbourne’s CBD.
Graduate House is a gathering place and networking hub. It has dining and meeting/function spaces, quiet nooks for contemplation, and a reception desk where your clients will be greeted warmly.
For those seeking:
- flexible spaces for uncertain times
- relocation of employees to a more productive location
- satellite workspaces – spaces that are ready to go, simply plug in and start working
- replace or compliment your fixed-lease with flexible office space
- short and long-term remote offices for employees, beyond just working from home
- meeting rooms and conference facilities equipped with modern audio and visual technology features
Booking your Office Space at Graduate House
To ask about renting offices at Graduate House – a one-off booking or something more regular (e.g., two days a week) or longer term – please telephone, email or complete the form below. We have humans at the end of the phone (03 9347 3428) from Monday to Friday between 8.00AM to 6.00PM who will check availability on the spot and talk you through the options. If you call after hours, leave a message with your phone number and we will return your call on the next weekday. We have a similar turnaround for emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Offices are available between 8:00AM and 6:00PM Monday to Friday. Minimum booking of one day. Offices may also be made available for longer hours on weekdays, and on weekends and public holidays.
Indicative office rental fees:
- 1 to 5 days = $85 per day
- 6 days up to 3 months (90 days) = $70 per day
- 3 to 6 months (91-180 days) = $60 per day
Services that are included in the rental fee, and that can be added (option):
- reception services, including contact tracing records (included)
- post/package receipt and inform services (included)
- Internet Wi-Fi^ (included with upgrade options)
- casual meeting and breakout spaces (included subject to capacity limits and availability)
- office services (e.g., printing; meeting scheduling, website) (option)
- event/function areas and management (option)
- breakfast, lunch, dinner and other catering (option)
- café bar and BBQ facilities (option)
- vending machine
- regular cleaning and sanitising (included)
- shower facilities (option)
- secure bicycle shelter (included)
- car parking*
* Car Parking fees apply (and are not included in the rent).
^ Standard Wi-Fi (suitable for web browsing and emails) is provided for free. Packages are available for the connection of additional devices and for higher speeds – contact us by phone (+61 3 9347 3428) or email (email@example.com), or visit us at reception to ask about the costs for different plans.
Click Here to download the 2020/2021 Office Rental Agreement.